|P.O. BOX 750||BIG SPRING, TX 79721||(432) 267-1000|
- Total Residential Package
- Delta Lightning Arrestors, Delta Surge Suppressors, Delta Surge Capacitors.
For installation at the service entrance.
- Commercial Arrestors - Delta LA 300 Series
- Rapid Response, High Current Delta Surge/Lightning ArrestorsTM Help Prevent Damage to Computers and other Electronic Equipment. Category B & C and Type 1 & 2
- Industrial Arrestors
- Rapid Response, High Current Delta ArrestorsTM For Industrial Use Help Prevent Voltage Surge and Lightning Damage to Motors and Control Equipment.
- Delta Surge Capacitors
- Delta Surge CapacitorsTM Help Prevent Surge Damage to Electrical and Electronic Equipment. Surge Capacitors control surges which are too light or fast for a Lightning Arrestor, Surge Arrestor, or Surge Suppressor to function.
- Cathodic Protector Arrestors
- Delta SOV Arrestor for AC or DC applications to 120 Volts. Stainless Steel mounting ears connect directly to line studs.
- 762 Volt Arrestors
- Delta ArrestorsTM for 762 Volt Oilfield Applications or other Applications Above 600 Volts.
- Submersible Pump Arrestors
- Delta Arrestors for High Surface Voltage Pumps or other High Voltage Applications above 600 Volts, Help Prevent Damage due to Lightning and Voltage Surge.
- 2300 Volt Arrestors
- Delta 2300 Volt Arrestors for Secondary Applications Help Protect Motors, Panels and Transformers from Damage due to Lightning and Voltage Surge.
- Delta MOV Arrestor 300V
- Delta MO 302 Use Helps Prevent Voltage Surge and Lightning Damage. 30,000 Amp, 500 joules per pole
- Delta MOV Arrestor 600V
- Delta MO 603 Use Helps Prevent Voltage Surge and Lightning Damage. 50,000 Amp, 1,400 joules per pole.
- Data Line Circuit Protectors
- Help Prevent Surge Damage to Audio Pairs, Data Lines, Modems, Local Area Networks, Computers, Fax Machines, Alarm Systems, and Telephones.
- Solar Arrestor
- Helps protect panels, inverters and other solar equipment.
- Delta Water Well Arrestor
- Helps prevent damage to Submersible Pumps in Water Wells.
Please give us your feedback on our website.